Friday, July 13, 2007

Unappreciated

"Oy with the poodles already!" And if you don't know the quote, I'm not going to explain.

I'm so fed up. What's the point in making me feel like the dumbest QCer in the facility and completely micromanaging me after not giving me work for a week?! Really, is it necessary to post on our work-public schedule that I better be on time - as though I come strolling in ridiculously late every day?! With the laidback clock-in time to be flexible between 9am and 9:30am, I know I've come in between 9:15am and 9:30am ~ only occasionally 10am, including this past Wednesday. So that - what - forever marks me as the ditzy, late employee?! Because gee, just in case I missed it on the schedule, I better get a text at 7:15am to say "You're at the office at 9am today." That's right. TWO f@#*ing "reminders"! Hmm - I don't ever remember texting him asking if I needed to come in (due to the schedule being unaccessible online) ~ which, in the past, has been the only time that he would text me about coming into the office. For that, he deserves my snarky reply of "Thanks, I saw the schedule."

Un-frickin'-believable - Unnecessary!!!

Why can't I find a workplace where I can just be happy?

1 comment:

Mrs. Homesteader said...

ugh! that really sucks! I'm sorry! Work sucks. Nobody should ever have to work again. Except the bad people. Make them work, the rest of us will live a life of luxury.