Friday, June 01, 2007

My life is being abducted again...

Whew! My world is spinning! One day off can certainly put things in perspective for a girl.

Okay, first of all, I knew that my month was going to be a busy one. Every hour I was remembering that I was scheduled for a class, an audition, meeting up with friends on this day or that. I was at a loss each time when I didn't have my planner on me! Finally, I was able to lay everything out today. What I discovered...I'm booked for 6 days straight starting June 11th for acting classes and one audition. June's gonna be non-stop...and I don't think it's going to slow down till my birthday in October, as I've just agreed to do another community theatre show. I say "another" as though I do this all the time. I used to, but my last one was two years ago, two *cities* ago.

Sidenote: going to the "Oliver!" audition the other night was so great! I can't say how much I loved being around that community theatre atmosphere. It doesn't seem to change no matter where I go ~ whether it's Richmond, D.C., or L.A. It's all the same. Musical artists coming together to put on a great show for the love of theatre. And as cheesy as it sounds, you can feel that love.

Woo! This is the first thing I've been cast in in Los Angeles! Fabulous! ;-) LOL ...oh wait. I'm forgetting "Grey's Anatomy." That was the first. Right!

I've also just submitted myself for an audition for "Bye Bye Birdie." Rehearsals would start June 9th, with performances going up July 14th-29th. How psycho am I??? No telling if I'd be cast, though.

Wow. Other than that, I've prepared my cover letter today for soap associate casting directors, I'll mail them out on Monday...it'll be mighty tough to work a schedule with them IF they want me on set this summer. If not, I can wait till the fall. ;-)

My head's still spinning...no wine for me tonight!

No comments: