Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sleepy and My Birthday Update

Sleepiness...

Writing while I'm sleepy is not typical of me, I'm gonna do it now...cuz I just wanted to say how happy I am. My birthday was two days ago, and I've never received such an outpour of birthday wishes ~ facebook messages, myspace messages, emails, e-cards, text messages, phone calls. It was so wonderful to feel so loved and remembered by everyone I care about. On top of all that, Andrew and his brother and sister were so sweet to treat me to dinner this past Saturday. Going to see "Wicked" Sunday night was fabulous, our seats were fantastic, and I was thrilled to see Megan Hilty in the role of G(a)linda again! And to meet her, get her pic and autograph! YAY!!! Then Disneyland ON my birthday...can it get any better??? ...oh, yes, it can!!! Overnight stay at Disney next month!!! Just a little birthday extension... ;-)

Okay...sleep time...zzzzzzzz...

1 comment:

Mrs. Homesteader said...

YAY! Glad your birthday was such a success! I'm one of those awful friends that didn't pass anything along. I'm so sorry! Wishing you belated birthday fabulousness!