Sunday, August 26, 2007

MINI Update

I know...you care SO much...thank you! :-) hehe... Well, as I slowly infiltrate my friends' minds with my squeaky "MINI!!!" voice, here is my update.

My MINI is in transport!!!















"Though still adjusting a bit to its sea-wheels, your new MINI wants you to know that so far the cruise has actually been a blast - great buffets and lots of partying with its brothers. But still, your MINI can't wait to dock, hit the road, and chew up solid ground again."

HOORAY!!! 3 more weeks... :-)

*general frustration...as I had googled MINI info weeks ago concerning the production process, I found a blog that gave me everything I needed to know, including websites to track the ship carrier with my MINI. Sadly, I can't find the ship carrying my MINI, as none of the dates listed line up with the day my MINI was loaded onto the carrier. Guess I'll have to sit in the dark waiting for the 21 to 25 (now LESS) days to pass and to get the call from my dealer saying my MINI has arrived!

No comments: